Friday 13 August 2010

I Blame the Bad Coffee

Arrhh!! i spent a couple of frustrating days in Starbucks trying to get back into life drawing after not doing any since about March. After making these attempts i have concluded that i SUK. I am actually quite embarrassed that i am putting these up here, however it does serve some purpose to me. It shows me that if i want to become a better draftsmen i must continuously practice and not assume that ill just pick up from where i left off after a long break. Its a skill like any other where practice is essential for effective execution. Also by exposing these on the web I feel more determined to continue the practice and upload as soon as possible so that anyone reading my blog can see that i am getting better (hopefully). 
ps. i gotta find a better coffee shop.        

No comments:

Post a Comment