Saturday 9 October 2010

Perspective test, Week 1 CSM


line test from Frankie Swan on Vimeo.

This week I also tried to play with perspective and stretching as its something I hadn't tried before. Its a bit quick and a little hard to read but its a fox-man thing (i wasn't really concentrating on character) getting scared and running off into the distance. My Tutor suggested that when animating extreme perspectives i need to simplify the character more and that if i use color it will slow the action down, making it easier to read. So I will try do just that and see if works.

2 comments:

  1. The reaction with the eyes going big is hilarious!

    But all your actions happen one right after the other, which makes is hard to read what's going on. I'd suggest a hold at the beginning the establish your character, then the reaction, and put a little more time in between the take and where he flies off. I like your antic before he flies away, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for your feedback. Your absolutely right, i will try your suggestions as soon as I can and hopefully upload it again next week.
    i looked through your vids on Vimeo, very impressive stuff.
    i hope that you will stop by my blog again.
    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete