Sunday 2 October 2011

fellow commuters







over the last couple of weeks i have been assisting Director Iria Lopez on her wonderful graduation film over at the NFTS. Its been a pleasure working with her and it feels great to animate on paper again.   
Also the four hour return journey from Mordor aka Morden- Beaconsfield gives me plenty of time to continue my gesture studies. ill continue journeying up to Beaconsfield over the next two weeks, so stop by again to see if my studies improve.           

4 comments:

  1. second page from the top is GREAT. I love all the drawings on that page

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro just a another baby step in my epic quest to get half as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude - I swear I left a comment on the previous post... oops! I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to blogging these days :S
    But great to see how busy you are, and nice to see you're keeping up the sketches!
    I only started back up again after a month of no sketching....
    Anyways, hope you're well! Keep up the good work!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries laurent i understand that things must be extremely intense at gobelins. hows it all going? cant wait to see what you've been working on.
    ill keep trying to improve dont you worry sir.

    ReplyDelete